Press and Marketing Officer (15hrs/wk)
Horse & Bamboo Theatre | £17,550 pro rata | Rossendale
Provide a marketing function across the range of activity undertaken by Horse + Bamboo and at The Boo. To support increasing programme delivered at The Boo, to drive box office income and to increase the profile of The Boo across the North-West.
- Write, implement and evaluate the marketing plans and co-ordinate marketing activity for events and activities managed by Horse and Bamboo.
- Implement and evaluate the Audience Development plan in liaison with the Executive Director.
- Ensure collection of partnership data for reporting to Audience Finder, Big Imaginations etc.
- Write and issue promotional copy and press releases for events and activity
- Build relationships with local, national and regional press and arrange interviews for press features.
- Create and issue direct mail, e-newsletter, email campaigns regular print including brochure and appropriate flyers and posters.
- Maintain and develop content for Social Media and update website pages as appropriate
- Develop and maintain mailing lists and databases for distribution of print and electonric campaigns
- Liaise with Family Engagement Artist and other relevant Lead Artists to ensure maximum marketing value from projects, community groups and events.
- Liaise with partners and organisations to build distributors & affiliates
Line Management The post holder is line managed by the Executive Director.
Hours of work 15 hours per week excluding breaks. This role is flexible in terms of days and time of day worked to suit the right candidate.
Salary £9 per hour, £7,020 actual, £17,550 pro rata
Interviews 18th April 2017 at Horse + Bamboo Theatre, BB4 7HB